Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First Trimester Hormones

I think my hormones are trying to kill me. I am a raving lunatic one minute and in tears the next. I am not going to be able to hold off much longer in telling people. I am just a mess. The life I am busy creating 24 hours a day is just sucking every last ounce of energy right out of me. I was really sick until about 16 weeks when I was pregnant with Amelia but I don't remember having this energy drain. Oh and the other thing, these tears are ridiculous. I have had to totally ignore anything emotional outside my house in fear I will just collapse. But inside my house, safely tucked into my office, watch out. I cry at the drop at of a pin. So you people who have been sending me all those sappy forwarded emails, thanks a lot.
Anyway, enough with the complaining. I am really thrilled to be pregnant but I will be a little more thrilled come second trimester when things even out a little.
I am 10+ weeks now. Here is the deal inside my belly...

No comments: