Thursday, April 10, 2008

17 weeks and 5 days

OK, here is the shot you have all been waiting for...


Yes, I look about 28 weeks along, but no, I am just a mere 17+. I bought this really cute shirt that says "Sweet Pea 03 Third Baby." It is the shirt I am wearing in the picture. My plan was to wear this "One Size Fits All" teeshirt in all of the belly pictures as this pregnancy progresses. I'll be lucky if I can squeeze into it for the next 2 months.

I went to the doctor today. I got the results from the first trimester nuchal translucency, it came back within normal range. Yippee! And today I had blood drawn for the AFP multiple marker screening.

Next week is the appointment that I have been waiting for, my big ultrasound. Hopefully we will find out that the baby looks very healthy, and if we are super lucky, if we are expecting a boy or a girl.

The heartbeat today was in the 150s. So do you guys have any guesses? Boy or Girl? I am going put up a survey in the side column. You'll have 7 days to vote.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!

I'll guess boy/girl once I know what you're craving and eating. I'm typically right on the craving predictions.

Lisa said...

You look beautiful! I don't think you look big at all!!!

The old wives tale that I heard is if your hair is growing slower/faster, but the funny part is, I don't remember which way it goes! Anyway, I think it's a boy, although a third little girl would be so perfect ;)

Kelli said...

You look super cute! Very fit and you look really small to me...you must have been tiny with your first two, you witch! I am voting girl. My doctor always said a heartbeat above 145 was a girl.

Mom said...

Oh look how cute you look!

My guess is girl!

OHmommy said...

GIRL!!!!!


I called it first weeks ago.


And you my friend, are so flipping cute.

Your smile is contageous.

I am head over heels in love with all my children but the third one makes me melt. My sweat pea.

Amanda said...

You look radiant! And sassy! It's a girl.

Unknown said...

You look a.dor.a.ble! I love the shirt!