Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monday Night Yoga

So I signed up for this prenatal yoga class on Monday nights. Last night was my first class and it was WONDERFUL. The lady who teaches it has be a doula for 20 some years. She is actually "retired" so she said, but from all the information she gave us last night, I can say that she is still pretty active in sharing her knowledge.

It just felt so good to spend a little over an hour only thinking about the baby in my belly. I don't think I have ever realized how much of my day is spent multitasking. How very little of my time is ever spent just thinking about the baby without another thought in my head or without my body doing a task like making lunch or folding laundry.

I am going to use these Monday nights to not just stretch my body and center my mind but to specifically center it on this baby. We are going to spend just a little time all to ourselves.

*****Don't forget to vote for a boy or girl. We find out in just 3 days.*******

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING girl, if I had only looked that great or even if I did now, I'd be thrilled. You are one hot momma!

Stephanie said...

Ran across your blog from Classy Chaos. We're both expecting our third. I'm about 8 weeks ahead of you. You look great! I'm showing so much earlier with this kid than even the previous ones. I look forward to following your story!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news!

Unknown said...

So is it a boy?

Waiting....

*crickets chirp*

still waiting...