Friday, April 18, 2008

We know... It's a ...

GIRL!
We are adding another sister to the house. I am so excited and so relaxed now.
Everything looked great. We saw all of her little moving parts. Her beautiful 4 chamber heart pumping away. Her tiny hands and feet were waving all around.
Both girls had switched there preference/guess to a boy this morning. So I was a little nervous to see their reactions. But Amelia who wanted it to be a girl all along was jumping up and down and Madeline didn't seem too disappointed either (although she did offer to reach up to Heaven and switch this baby with a boy). Now the guessing has switched to who's eyes she will have, matching brown with Mommy and Amelia or green like Daddy and Madeline. We are also having a hair color/style debate since one girl has straight and one has curly, but I am putting in my vote for brown hair this time.
Here are a couple pictures from the visit today...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I swore I'd be right. You're cravings fooled me.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now you have three girls like me! I love the second ultrasound pic--it looks like she is blowing bubbles or puckering up.
Now I can't wait to see what you guys name her!

Lisa said...

What a sweet, precious baby girl! How perfectly wonderful!!!!! Congrats to you - I can't wait to hear her name & see her beautiful face!!!

Kristen said...

Just by odds I guessed a boy :-) Jim is really going to be outnumbered. Congratulations!!!!
Can't wait to see what cute name you guys pick..

OHmommy said...

I knew it!