Monday, May 5, 2008

21 weeks 2 days

Today we went for another ultrasound. She is still a "she" and she looked great. She still has the cysts in her brain, but hopefully in the next few weeks those will go away. We will be going for another ultrasound next month for growth assessment and to take another look at her brain.
Today we saw all of the following...
Opening and closing hands
4 chamber heart
nasal bone
cute little feet
oh and this...
Yes, she is folded in half. That is her knee touching her nose and her feet up behind her head. So I figure she might have a career someday doing this...

or maybe this...

She weighs exactly a pound right now and they said her growth measurements were a little larger than where my due date puts her, but that is a good thing. I have an appointment with my midwife on Friday. I'll find out then any additional details from the ultrasound that we might not have talked about today.

Tonight I have yoga so I am going to go practice standing on one foot and swaying like a tree.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She looks just perfect - and a circus act no less :)

Kristi B said...

Three girls! I'm thrilled!!! :-)