Thursday, May 29, 2008

A little indigestion...

And by a "little indigestion" I mean every day a couple times a day. Yeah, OK so that isn't really a little but I have had it worse. This time around the midwife said she would prescribe a acid blocker or something. For now I have just been taking Zantac 150 twice a day.
I go back to the doctor in 11 days. I will also have another ultrasound then. I feel like she must be growing just fine, because I sure am! She is also really active so I am going to take that as a good sign too.
We still have no name for this little bug. But feel free to post your ideas. There are 2 criteria as noted here....
1. It has to go well with Madeline and Amelia.
2. She has to be able to be introduced as "The President of the United States ------- ------"

Just in case!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO incredibly picky about names.
Do you like Charlotte or Audrey? I am just trying to think of what goes along with your other girls' names.....