Thursday, July 31, 2008

She's (not) upside down...

So yesterday this little chick decided to flip over. All day I felt her moving and pushing me in a different way then she normally does. Typically I can feel her little legs and feet moving around up at the top of my bump. Yesterday it felt like she was trying to split me open right in the middle of my belly. That skin doesn't quite "give" like the space she has at the top, of course that is also the space for my lungs so one gives and the other takes.
Anyway, for awhile now I could feel her having hiccups and they are always more pronounced down at the bottom of the bump. Last night she got the hiccups again and my feeling was confirmed, she was head up. This of course is not the direction she needs to be. I have 44 days left so I know she has plenty of time to flip back over. But I hope she does it soon, the larger she gets the more I am going to feel it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tell that girl to FLIP!!! Maybe watching lots of "Flip that House" would help? Just an idea!