Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One month to go...


I went for an ultrasound today to check the little one's growth and we got some pretty great pictures of her little face. They said she weighs about 5lbs 8oz. She was measuring a little smaller this time and the ultrasound showed a 9-20 due date which is about a week behind my actual date of 9-13. Last time she was about a week bigger with a 9-6 due date, so I was a tad worried with the new date. But I talked to my mid-wife and she said that this ultrasound tech, who did my exam today, consistently measures babies a little on the small side. So now I feel better.
I now start going to the doctor every week now so I scheduled appointments for the next 3 Thursdays. I can't believe I am really this close. She will be here before I know it.

8 comments:

OHmommy said...

Crystal, that is soooo cool!

Lisa said...

What a beauty she is. Can't wait for her arrival!

Wendy said...

She looks a lot like Madeline!

Sarah S. said...

Amazing how much she looks like her sisters. Can't wait to meet the little one!

Maggie, Dammit said...

Oh, wow.

Wow.

I never had the 3D thing with my babies.

Wow.

Anonymous said...

What a precious little face!

Amanda said...

Oh, Crystal, she is juts gorgeous! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had NO idea you can see babies faces in the ultrasound! That is INSANE. How did that feel to get a good look at baby Charlotte!?