Monday, September 15, 2008

In case you are wondering...

STILL. NO. BABY. (overcooked 2 days)

We did have to take a quick family trip to L&D this weekend due to a very small person who decided to totally freak out her mother and quit moving all afternoon. Upon arrival her heartbeat was a little slow and she wasn't active at all. A can of apple juice and 8 graham crackers later and she perked right up and we moved on with our day.

Next appointment is on Thursday (or 5 days overcooked) and hopefully I can talk my midwife in to inducing me soon, say Friday.

I'll keep you posted internets.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Mmm-hmm, lil Fin heard the word Pitocin through my translucent belly skin and began her departure quick-like. Good luck friend!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you...come on little Charlotte!!

Lisa said...

I just saw the news on twitter - HOORAY! I can't wait to see pictures of sweet Charlotte!!! Oh Crystal - I'm so happy for you & your family. Congratulations....what a beautiful blessing!

Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! What a beautiful name! Can't wait to see pictures! Love and rest and peace, dear. Love and rest and peace. :) :) :)

xoxoxo

Amanda said...

Grinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!