Monday, August 18, 2008

Check it off the list...

OK...
Diapers - check
Glass Bottles and Formula (just in case I go insane from breastfeeding like the past 2 times) - check
Baby clothes - washed and put away - check
Bassinet - put up and ready to go - check
Crib - scrubbed down, breathable bumper attached and clean sheets put on - check
Sara Bear Basket - well stocked with tiny clippers, rash cream, burp cloths, diapers, wipes and ear thermometer - check
The rest of my house - disaster

So while this weekend was extremely productive in getting ready for the baby the rest of my house erupted into a mess. Jim has been busy trying to wrap up his on-going project of cleaning out and organizing the basement and he also spent the better part of Sunday afternoon mowing the lawn and playing outside with the girls while I napped.

I have 26 days to go, give or take a few, and I feel like we are finally getting there.

Oh and if you haven't heard we have a name... Charlotte (well we are 98% sure, but if she comes out and looks like someone else I am leaving my options open). The middle name is still up in the air, but I have a couple picks that I am leaning toward. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Lisa said...

So love the sweet name. Charlotte.....just beautiful! I'm sure it will fit perfectly!

Amanda said...

I love that name! And it could so be a President!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love the name Charlotte.

Kash said...

As a diehard fan of SATC, I couldn't be more pleased. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pick! I think Charlotte goes along very nicely with your other girls' names! Middle names can be tricky because the whole name has to "flow". Hmmm....... good luck!

Sarah S. said...

Clearly I hadn't read the blog when we talked last night...love the name, as I said. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I just adore adore adore the name!! Good luck in the home stretch girl!

Jennifer said...

Charlotte is simply gorgeous. Congratulations!